|League Standings Page
|2013 Tues Night Coed 4s Standings
2011 Monday Night 4's Standings
First 7 teams are in pool #1 , 2nd 7 in pool #2. Parenthesis indicate games played in pool #1 or pool #2.
Ties are broken 1st by head to head records, 2nd by % of games played in pool #1, 3rd by coin flip.
End of season ties are settled by playoff games.
Thursday Night 2's Standings 2010
Final playoff results: 1. Mike/Mike 2. JP/Ryan 3. Tony/Joanna 4. Alex/Rich 5.Becky/Joe 5. Grace Ian 6.George/Christine
Our coed adult 4's league plays at 6PM on Monday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Our playing facility is located at Breakwater Beach in Mattituck, LI, NY , on the shore of the LI Sound at the mouth of the Mattituck Inlet. The Breakwater Beach
volleyball facility site was selected and designed by organization founder Mike Ryan in 1998. It features 4 beach front courts with pro level nets & hardware
owned & maintained by NFBV.
North Fork Beach Volleyball is registered with the State of New York as a non profit group promoting beach volleyball. Over the past 15 years we have organized
youth clinics, recreational & competitive leagues, tournaments & special benefit events.
In 2005 our events raised over $2,800 for local causes. Since then we've raised over $20,000 for local charities.
Our events are held from Memorial Day-Labor Day at Breakwater Beach in Mattituck, L.I., NY. NFBV is also officially sanctioned by AVPNext.
Thanks for visiting our site and please patronize our generous sponsors!
Teams are seeded according to regular season standings. The handicapped seeded schedule shall remain exactly the same throughout the season (with rotating court
assignments), as long as there are 15 teams.
Weekly tie breakers are first decided by head to head records, then by strength of schedule rating, then by a coin toss. The strength of schedule rating calculated by multiplying
the number of games played in a given pool by a predetermined factor.
Factors: pool #1=3, pool #2=2, pool #3=1. For example: if team z plays 4 games in pool #1,
then (4 ga) x (3)= 12 s/s rating.
For the invitation tournament seeding only, ties will be broken by playoff games. Head to head records and strength of schedule ratings are only relevant to determining the weekly
pools and not the invitational seeding draw.
Regular season tie breaking procedure:
-2 way ties will be settled by head/head playoff games to 11 pts, cap at 13 pts.
-3 way ties will be settled by playoff games. A bye will be earned by the team with the best head/head records over the other teams. Strength of schedule will only be a factor when
the head/heads are tied.
11TH Annual NFBV Invitational Tournament Results from 8-27-06
Traditional end of North Fork Beach season event.
Teams listed in order of finish along with tournament record.
Thanks & Congrats to all participants!
Team W/L Team members
1. Scott Tyler's Automotive 7-0 Tara Brown, Chris DeNigris, Ray Preston, Eric Schonefeld
2. Penny Lumber 5-2 Kevin DesLauriers, Diane Hartill, Jen Triandafils, Rich Triandafils, Doug Van Slyke
3. Legends 5-2 Andy Greene, Kathy Ryan, Mike Ryan
4. Kolb Mechanical 3-4 Bob Burke, Joe Green, Robin Jaeger, Becky Johnson
5. AT Conference 4-4 Rob Conklin, Ryan Evans, Gabriella Macari, Matt Szpakowski, Kelly Urbanik
6. Lick-itty Splitz 2-6 Will Chilton, Mary Motto-Kalich, AJ McIntyre
7. Spike Nashbar 3-3 Lisa Hinsch, Mike Kimmelman, Steve Kuhl, Missy Weiss
8. Volley Chick 2-4 Christine Box, Fred Bracero, John Czartosieski, Joanna Ott
9. Roy Reeve Agency 2-4 Howie Brodis, Heather Lomaga, Geoff Penny, Rich Pepper
10. Mattituck Plumbing 1-5 Lisa Boyd, Karen Grefe, Christina Grefe, Gavin Moore, Kathy Moore, Ryan Wilsberg
11. Mattituck Village Market 1-5 Sean Comisky, Courtney Rackow, Danielle Richert, Ken Richert, Paula Thilberg
12.East End Sporting Goods 3-2 Joan Alotta, Tom Alotta, Frank Consentino, Steve Kiefer
FINAL SEASON STANDINGS FOR 2006
(INCLUDING TIE BREAKERS)
1. Native Eyewear 32-12 124
2. Penny Lumber 28-16 132
3. Scott Tyler's Automotive 27-17 132
4. Legends 25-19 132
5.East End SGoods 24-20 124
6. Country Time Cycle 23-21 120
7. Spike Nashbar 22-22 68
8.Volley Chick 22-22 92
9. R Reeve Agency 22-22 88
10. Kolb Mechanical 21-23 104
11. Sand Skins 21-23 116
11. Kolb Mechanical 21-23 104
12. Mattituck Plumbing 21-23 68
13.AT Conference 20-24 72
14. Lick-itty Splitz 14-30 44
15. Mttk Village Market 8-36 44
Congratulations to the following 2006 individual award recipients.
2006 Sportmanship Award Recipients:
Karen Grefe (Mttk Plumbing) & Allan Concepcion (Sand Skins)
2006 Female & Male League MVP's:
Barbara Olsen (Native Eyewear)
Mike Ryan (Legends)
North Fork Beach Open Benefit (AVPNext regional) Results Sat 7-29-06
1. Barbara Olsen (Shirley, NY), Tara Brown (Lake Grove, NY)
2. Robin Jaeger (Manorville, NY), Michelle Munro (Hampton Bays, NY)
3. Robin Moore, Joan Alotta (Moriches, NY)
4. Kathy Ryan (Mattituck, NY), Kristin Bartoldus(Hampton Bays, NY)
5. Joanna Ott (Aquebogue, NY), Christine Box (Quogue, NY)
2. Sean Symanski (Shirley, NY), Fern Benito (Coram, NY)
3. Chris Klein (W Hempstead, NY), Greg Rubin (Oceanside, NY)
4. Matt Brown(Pt Jefferson, NY), Al Concepcion (Hampton Bays, NY)
5. Rich Triandafils (Wading River, NY) , Mike Ryan (Mattituck, NY)
6. Jon Weber (Rocky Point, NY), Tom Alotta (Shirley, NY)
2. Seth Haugland (Riverhead, NY), Bob Burke (Holbrook, NY)
3. Rich Shore (Mattituck, NY)
4. John Ramirez (Patchogue, NY), Rob Conklin (Cutchogue, NY)
5. Joe Warren (Flanders, NY), Dave Matsuda (Washington, DC)
NFBV Save Dave Now Tournament Results:
Please visit SaveDaveNow.com to participate in additional fund raisers.
First pl: Barbara Olsen (Shirley, NY), Tara Brown (Patchogue, NY)
2nd pl.: Lauren Prisco (Patchogue,NY), Ali Quinlan (Island Park, NY)
3rd pl: Missy Weiss (Cutchogue, NY), Michelle Munro (Hampton Bays, NY)
First pl: Chris Klein (W Hempstead, NY), Greg Rubin (Oceanside, NY)
2nd pl: Chris DeNigris (Coram, NY), Sean Symanski (Shirley, NY)
3rd pl: Tom Alotta (Shirley, NY) , Frank Cosentino (Shirley, NY)
First pl: Brian Barton (Lake Grove, NY), Al Aguila (Holbrook, NY)
2nd pl: Seth Haugland (Riverhead, NY), John Ramirez (Patchogue, NY)
First pl: Joan Alotta, Christine Sandgren, Lisa Pringle, Lisa Borny
10TH ANNUAL NORTH FORK BEACH VOLLEYBALL INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT CHAMPS
SCOTT TYLER'S AUTOMOTIVE: Eric Schonefeld, Chris Denigris, Barbara Olsen & Ray Preston
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING INDIVIDUAL AWARD RECIPIENTS:
FEMALE LEAGUE MVP: TARA BROWN OF COUNTRY TIME CYCLE
MALE CO-MVP'S: ERIC SCHONEFELD & CHRIS DENIGRIS OF S.TYLER'S
SPORTSMANSHIP AWARD WINNERS: LISA TUTHILL OF MATTITUCK PLUMBING & MATT BROWN OF COUNTRY TIME CYCLE